Thursday, November 29, 2007

And Nicole says...(plus the song of the day)


Ok Seb, okok! I've got to admit it. You've earned it deserve it u'r da man, I owe you this one! :) [...] Nico, at your service...
(of course I only took the relevant parts from Nicole's corresponding comment to this previous post of mine)

She might not be Paulina Porizkova (and after all I am not Steven Colbert :-)), but I promise you: you would not be ashamed with her :-). This is Nicole (turning into Ms. Turner, above :-)). And I swear I did not even have sex with that woman (unfortunately...yet... allright, allright, I stop right here, you did not read my last phrase), to echo somebody whom we all know.

Oh, wait, let me paste that once more (Colbert forever!) :-). For future reference :-)

Ok Seb, okok! I've got to admit it. You've earned it deserve it u'r da man, I owe you this one! :) [...] Nico, at your service...

Nicole, muchas gracias, I really feel flattered! (should stop though, it starts getting too much to my head already...). And looking forward to reading the first posts on your blog!


PS. And why not, let's make Tina's (and Nicole's) song of the day for today. "Simply the best", once again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, She likes you even more than I do :). Congrats by the way, my dear Seb-issimo! Always yours, Anna :)

Sebi Buhai said...

Anna, you gotta help me with this one and sorry for my ignorance: which Anna are you? :-). Yeah, yeah, I know I am pretty bad with signals, maybe it should be clear already. But I know at least 5 Annas... Give me a hint :-).
For the rest, no problem, I love women compete for me :-). And thanks for the congrats, as well.