Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gone southeastwards

...though only as far as Budapest, which I am enjoying (as always; I love this city!) since yesterday evening. Among other things, I'll be presenting two papers (one is here, the other one available only as abstract for now on this page or in this conference handbook) at the Comparative Analysis of Enterprise Data (CAED) conference, cruise the Danube, drink top Tokaji wines and admire the beautiful Hungarian women around :-). This also means that I would be less active with blogging these days, but I'll catch up later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salut, alaltaieri s-a lansat prima retea sociala pentru cercetatori:
https://www.researchgate.net/

Sebi Buhai said...

Ciao Ana, merci de nota, dar nu imi plac retelele sociale "fortate", de nici un fel (Linkedin & co included). Prefer contactele mele (ie. who needs me will contact me on a personal basis, and so will I), fara a fi parte dintr-o baza de date sau alta. N-as avea oricum timp fizic pentru vreo interactiune sociala pe o asemenea interfata, indiferent ce as crede despre ea.