Friday, December 22, 2006

My wild self is too wild...

...so I'll gladly take the cash, thank you very much (unfortunately I do often notice that most people from outside economics do not really understand why cash is the optimum gift choice, in general). On the other hand, Alex Tabarrok has got a point there, there are those very few who do know how wild can wild be (my wild self, that is, not Tabarrok's...). But then, they also know it's not 'gifts' I expect from them.

And since we got to the wild part and satisfying that: don't forget that today is the global orgasm day - Tabarrok on MR seems to be on this frequence as well, and ready to do anything for science. I think this is precisely the kind of attitude I'd like to witness among certain women (future) scientists as well.

No comments: