Friday, December 08, 2006

Test on the 10 Commandments

Steve Levitt is talking about his own very recent experience (and more than that) as guest on the Colbert Report show (unfortunately, I don't think there's any way I can see that unless somebody posts a video footage of it somewhere- please let me know if you find anything like that anywhere). Among other things he also mentions that at least he knows he did better than this guy (try to stop laughing; I didn't manage). And then it struck me: wouldn't it be just wonderful to have a Colbert Report version in Romania as well, particularly given all the fuss about keeping the religious symbols in schools or getting rid of them and so on and so forth. I'd particularly like to start by havíng Mr. Roncea invited in the show...


See also an interview with Mr. Colbert himself invited that I recently blogged about (where you have the unique opportunity to meet Stephen and Steven at the same time).

UPDATE: the youtube video for the 10 commandments was removed (because of Viacom...), but I found the link to an edited version of it in the Comedy Central database.

No comments: